This e-book is a step-by-step guide, consisting of all the information that you need to learn, as well as skills and methods, for interacting with your child, monitoring their progress, and supporting their language growth and development. HELPING YOUR CHILD TALK – BEST PRACTICES AND MISTAKES TO AVOID will:
- Provide parents with an understanding of the communication milestones that their child should reach at each stage of their development
- Provide parents with an understanding of the warning signs that their child may be delayed in their language skills
- Empower parents with the different ways they can use to interact with their child during play and in everyday activities to help them develop their language skills
- Give parents a detailed explanation of things to avoid when interacting with their children to increase their language development
- Help parents understand what to do and how to do it to get their child to say their first words and express themselves using sentences
- Provide early childhood professionals with information and checklists to use and share with the parents of children they interact with
Whether you’re a new parent, a parent of a young child and/or of a child with language difficulties or an early years professional, I hope you will enjoy and benefit from this book.
For only 15 USD, this eBook and videos are yours! And…Don’t forget to MAKE every COMMUNICATION COUNT!